Fatima Secret + A Sign From God + Crashing Chinese Space Station: The Holy Father Passed Through A Big City Half In Ruins


The Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way. Fatima Third Secret

Where will the Chinese Space Station crash?

Rome?

When?

"I expect it will come down a few months from now – late 2017 or early 2018." Jonathan McDowell, an astrophysicist from Harvard University 

If the Chinese Space Station crashes within the next few months in Rome then that may fulfill part of the above Fatima Secret.

This may also indicate that either Pope Francis or Pope Benedict may die within the next few months.

If either Pope dies within the next few months, many Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious and various lay people of different ranks and positions will be in Rome attending the Funeral of either Pope or they all could be in attendance waiting for the election of next Pope to replace the dead Pope Francis.

If the Chinese Space Station crashes on Vatican City during the funeral or election of the next Pope that may very well explain a big city half in ruins....

Just some thoughts - especially after the negative reaction from some on Fr. Weinandy's sign from God comment:

At 1:15 AM I got up and went outside for short time. When I went back to my room, I said to the Lord: “If you want me to write something, you have to give me a clear sign. This is what the sign must be. Tomorrow morning I am going to Saint Mary Major’s to pray and then I am going to Saint John Lateran. After that I am coming back to Saint Peter’s to have lunch with a seminary friend of mine. During that interval, I must meet someone that I know but have not seen in a very long time and would never expect to see in Rome at this time. That person cannot be from the United States, Canada or Great Britain. Moreover, that person has to say to me in the course of our conversation, ‘Keep up the good writing’.”

The next morning I did all of the above and by the time I met my seminarian friend for lunch what I had asked the Lord the following night was no longer in the forefront of my mind.

However, towards the end of the meal an archbishop appeared between two parked cars right in front of our table (we were sitting outside). I had not seen him for over twenty years, long before he became an archbishop. We recognized one another immediately. What made his appearance even more unusual was that, because of his recent personal circumstances, I would never have expected to see him in Rome or anywhere else, other than in his own archdiocese. (He was from none of the above mentioned countries.) We spoke about his coming to Rome and caught up on what we were doing. I then introduced him to my seminarian friend. He said to my friend that we had met a long time ago and that he had, at that time, just finished reading my book on the immutability of God and the Incarnation. He told my friend that it was an excellent book, that it helped him sort out the issue, and that my friend should read the book. Then he turned to me and said: “Keep up the good writing.”

I could hardly believe that this just happened in a matter of a few minutes. But there was no longer any doubt in my mind that Jesus wanted me to write something. I also think it significant that it was an Archbishop that Jesus used. I considered it an apostolic mandate. Source

You want a sign from God?

Maybe a Crashing Chinese Space Station is one Sign from God on His displeasure with the men in the Vatican......


Comments

  1. Now you are talking or critical thinking..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very critical...and planning the trajectory just right...takes a lot of manipulation...a.few key strokes here and there..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment